We have made the difficult decision to postpone this week’s Colour Run due to the increasing numbers of students and staff being impacted by COVID-19.
To give as many students as possible the opportunity to participate, we have decided to postpone it until Friday 6 May (Week 1 of Term 2).
Please keep raising money over the holidays – we still have a way to go to hit our goal, and this event has traditionally been one of our biggest school fundraisers. Sign up at www.schoolfundraising.com.au
Thank you to those of you that have already raised money – we really appreciate it! We really hope that everyone will support our fundraising endeavours over the school holidays to help upgrade our primary playground equipment and secondary school toilets.
Thank you for your understanding as we continue to navigate these difficult times.